Friday, September 3, 2021

Waking the giant

 the ground began to shake out of nowhere like an earthquake. Birds bolted fast off the summer trees. All of a sudden the town hall statue came to life wrenching himself off the freshly cut grass. His hands were the size of a school bus. Finally, he stood up and he looked at me and he could smell my fear! Then… BOOF BOOF BOOF he jogged off at the speed of a Ferrari. Screams echoed through the tall building that surrounded me. I saw in his run he was hungry!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Eli, Ms Peters here. I enjoyed reading your Waking the giant story. I liked how you used a sizzling start and a character twist. Maybe next time you could proofread, checking for punctuation and include a drawing or photo of your Giant. Keep up the good effort Eli, blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete