Thursday, December 9, 2021

The last slice

 The Last Slice

By Hayden Frost 

Characters 


Waiter, Just a waiter. 

Danny, A strong but kind person 

Luke, A shy but strong and intelligent person.

Bob, A normal person with a big appetite.


[Scene, you and your friends are at a pizza palace with

One more slice to spare, there is a table, a empty pizza

Box and one final piece]


Luke: Oh man I'm stuffed, I don't think I can have anymore.

Danny: What do you mean, you only had two slices!

Bob: I've had 3 so far and I'm fine

Danny: Yeah!

(Waiter enters)

Waiter: How is everyone's meal going

Luke: Good.

Waiter: Is there anything else you need?

Bob: Actually, is it okay if we have one more pizza.

Waiter: Sure thing, That will be 12.99$

Bob: Okay then, Luke have any spare money?

Luke: Sorry Bob I only have 6.30$ left.

Waiter: Well that means you can't get anything, other than a few drinks and some chips. 

(Waiter exits) 

Luke: Well now we only have 2 slices le-

Bob: Sorry Luke, I just ate it.

Danny: Bruh  

Luke: Now we just have one slice

Bob: I think I should get the slice

Danny: You have had the most out of all of us!

Bob: Uh … 

Luke: Can I have it, pleaseeee, I'm hungry.

Danny: You just said that you were full 5 minutes ago

Bob: EXPOSED!

Luke: Yeah but i'm hungry again

Danny: How is that even possible

Bob: (eats the last slice)

Danny: Why would you do that!?

Bob: Me hungry

(Waiter enters again)

Waiter: Hey guys, just wanna let you know that we are having a 50 percent discount for a minut-

Bob: WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER PIZZA NOW.

Waiter: O-okay then.


[As the boys devoured the new pizza they quickly

Rushed to the bathroom to throw up due to the

Amount they ate]


The end


No comments:

Post a Comment