Friday, October 22, 2021

Niue maths

 WALT: Use geometry, position, orientation, and investigating fractions 

Blurb: This week room 5 has been learning about the small island Niue. We had to complete maths problems while using geometry, position, orientation, and investigating fractions

I enjoyed working with my friend 

I found it challenging because it was hard to post 
To improve I will try and get my work done quicker 
reflection: I enjoyed doing this because I was able to work with my friend.



1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa atu Eli,
    I liked the way you worked with your maths group to solve these maths problems about Niue, Geometry and Fractions. Good effort with your working out and solutions on the Emani's Hair cutting tasks. Maybe next time you could complete the first problem's working out and answers. Koe Kia, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete